You can create a link between AdminPulse and Exact online to export invoices to your accounting package.
Link with AdminPulse
- Navigate to General Settings : https://app.adminpulse.be/#/settings
- Change the Export method to Admin-Connect within the Invoicing settings
- Click on the link symbol next to Admin-Connect.
- A new page will open where the connection with Exact Online can be set.
- Within this environment, click Connect to configure the link.
- Once the link has been made, click Configure and enter the default values for journal and ledger account
Link with a relation
To make a correct link between the relation within AdminPulse and Exact Online, we need to copy the relation code from Exact Online as Accounting N° in AdminPulse. We need to create this link manually for each relation.
Note: Bookings will be created based on the invoices, and the invoice attachment will be included in Exact Online.
To export invoices in AdminPulse, select the numbered invoices that you want to export on the Invoicing > Invoices page.
Click on the button at the top. Without manual selection, all invoices not previously exported are selected.
- You can consult the history of the invoice via More actions > Audit.
This way you get an overview of all the steps that an invoice has gone through.
- Export succesful