Skip to main content
Link Yuki with AdminPulse
- Navigate to General Settings : https://app.adminpulse.be/#/settings
- Change the Export method to Admin-Connect within the Invoicing settings
- Click on the link symbol next to Admin-Connect.
- A new page will open where the connection with Exact Online can be set.
- Within this environment, click Connect to configure the link.
- Enter the correct API ID and Administratie ID and click Create.
- After this you can close the tab where the connection was created.
Link a relation
- The connection of a relation between AdminPulse and Yuki will be based on the Accountancy N°.
- We need to enter this field manually in the relation file
- The value of this field must match the relation code in Yuki
- Once the Yuki connection has been set up, you can use the 'BTW-aangifte (Yuki)' task template in the attachment. This can be a good start to set up the right task structure.